Tuesday, May 31, 2011

crazy in love with my little monkey

I am crazy in love with my little monkey, my first born. A friend of mine told me something today that made me so happy..."I really get the sense she will always stand by you. She might rebel at home when she's a teenager, but I think the kind of bond you two are forging is pretty iron-clad."

Tomorrow is our last art class of the season. LC is a little sad about that...so I booked her for (4) 1 hour art workshops in June, to ease the transition...no classes, just a summer of totally awesome fun. I'm not sure if I can continue the blog throughout the whole summer, it depends on access...so check back if you don't see posts in a while. Also, part of my relaxation plan for this summer is not to document everything that happens, shocking...I know.